When I was searching through etsy last week to hunt out some gifts for the yarn lover in your life, I couldn't help but find a huge cache of gorgeous hand dyed yarns from UK etsy sellers. So many I felt that they deserved their own gift guide. I can't imagine any knitter or crocheter could think of a better gift than skien of delicious hand dyed yarn!
Here are just a few of my favourites, again this is pretty much a guide to what I would like for Christmas!
1. Fruit Salad (Aran weight, 50% silk, 50% merino) by Six Skiens
2. Nightcrawler (4ply, 100% merino) by Third Vault Yarns
3. Ghost (DK, 100% merino) by Yan Tan Tethera Yarns
4. Yorkshire Rose Smoothie by Wharfdale Woolworks
5. Rumble (4ply, 100% merino) by Moonlight Yarns
6. Pastel Rainbow Set (sock weight, 100% merino) by Hand-Dyed by Kate
7. Oh Clouds (sock weight, 75% merino, 25% nylon) by Burrow and Soar
8. Scoobies (DK 100% Blue Faced Leicester) by Felt Fusion
9. High Twist (4ply 80% merino, 20% nylon) by I Love Pink Geraniums
For more inspiration for gifts from UK etsy sellers take a look at my pinterest board. and the Etsy gift guide series